We have a qualified tuning on staff. Below are the software we currently are able to offer:
Our specialty is with Hondata products (Hondata KPro, S300, etc.). However we have experience in the following tuning soft and hardware:
1. HP tuners - For most GM, Ford and Chrysler cars. We now have HP tuners in house. The prices are listed under the DYNO tab; Click here
2. Apexi Power FC - currently installed add-on to the customer's vehicle;
3. Greddy Emanage blue/ultimate - Customer must provide the USB cable that came with the product;
4. Adaptroni ecu;
6. Dsmlink (for Eclipse turbo only). Customer must provide laptop cable (not chip style);
7. Rtek7 - Customer must provide Palm Pilot, or there will be a $50 equipment charge added;
8. AEM EMS & FIC - Customer will be asked to provide detail information prior to scheduling;
9. Megasquirt, EFLlive, Power Programmer; Motec, Microtech
We reserve the right to change the above at any time, and to turn away any customer where their vehicle is not ready to be strapped down, or is mechanically unsafe, or where required hardware was not provided prior to, or at the time of the session. We are not equipped to work on vehicles with NOS. Any vehicle being tuned MUST have the tank removed, and the lines completely purged prior to bringing the car onto the lot. No exceptions.
Our tuner adjusted fuel, ignition timing, etc. on a '98 Honda Civic EX. She started out in the 130's HP. Now she's approaching 150 horsepower.
The owner installed a JDM B18B, intake and exhaust, along with MSD ignition system. We tuner her with Hondata S300.
Click to see here on the DYNO